Job description / Role
Looking for Facilities Supervisor for British School(Royal Group subsidiary) based in Abu Dhabi
• Facilities Supervisor is going to be responsible for all aspects of the School’s facilities management and premises staff to ensure the cleanliness, safety and security of the School building and grounds at all times.
• To advise and contribute to school decisions regarding premises management, maintenance and development.
• Ensure compliance with best practice and statutory requirements in the area of Health and Safety and operating educational establishment.
• And also having knowledge/experience of Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing systems would be beneficial.
• 10+ years experience in the management and maintenance of premises/facilities.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and direction
• Computer skills
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: UAE only
• University Qualifications: Bachelor Degree
About the Company
Royal Group is a conglomerate of over 85 large and medium sized companies based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Group has been prudent in its diversification plans and has business activities in all major sectors like finance, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, technology and media. Launched in the late 1990\'s, Royal Group currently employs over 15,000people from a wide variety of countries and cultures and is supported through its head office in the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi. The Chairman of the Group is His Highness Sheikh Tahnoon bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Royal Group has expanded at a tremendous pace and is one of the largest business and investment holding houses in the UAE today. It has a significant and growing presence internationally, with a broad spectrum of investments and partners throughout the Middle Easr, Asia, USA and South America.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Facilities Manager - Retail (Hard Services)
Administrative Officer - Legal & Governance
|Abu Dhabi||25 Oct|
A Leading Trading Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||11 Oct|