Job description / Role
The main focus of the company Investment is to invest in new or growing businesses and catalyze their expansion through an in-depth investment advisory coupled with much-needed capital resources. With their operational base located in Fujairah, company investment aims to capitalize on Fujairah's investment potential and exploit the diverse business opportunities that the emirate offers.
Handle daily operations matters. Prioritize work as per needs & requirements. Prepare long term operation plan as per Management strategy & direction.
• Coordinate and manage the technical and operational deliverables particularly during the transition and handover phases of all close-out deliverable documentation.
• Coordinate the operational aspects of all properties in a manner which protects, maintains, and improves the value of property asset.
• Implement facilities management plan including a bespoke energy management plan.
• In conjunction with Security and HSE teams implement and monitor hazard control and team safety practices, ensure compliance with local codes and regulations.
• Organize and manage any operations audit of the property
• Ensure effectiveness of the implementation of preventive, ongoing, and anticipated maintenance/repair programs.
• Monitor performance per scopes of work and contractual agreements and submit action plan and recommendation.
• Coordinate technical services inputs into the life cycle and budgetary processes.
• Implementing facilities management policies and procedures within the facilities management department and ensuring adherence to policies and procedures by facilities management service providers.
• Manage the facilities management service providers through effective communication, supervision, training and scheduling to ensure tasks are completed on time and within budget.
• Evaluate and put forward a recommendation on the performance of the facilities management service providers.
• Implement strategic facilities management service provider plan and to ensure facilities management service provider compliance to KPI’s service level agreement.
• Initiate proactiveness and innovations.
• Ensure compliance with local codes, regulations and statutory requirements.
• Monitor performance of facilities management service providers and take necessary action to assure the performance up to maximum standards.
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineer.
• 8-10 years’ experience in facility management field.
Other Skills / Requirements:
• Operations & project Management knowledge.
• The ability to set clear goals and prioritize projects.
• Basic Proficiency in fostering Teamwork.
• Ability to desire to work cooperatively with others on a team; as a team leader, interest, skill and success in getting group to learn to work together cooperatively.
About the Company
Dubai Investments PJSC is a leading investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market with over 19,800 shareholders and a paid-up capital of AED 4 billion. Incorporated in 1995, Dubai Investments PJSC is a world-class company that targets investments in viable and profitable entities. The Company has grown exponentially with investments in a number of businesses across sectors - real estate, manufacturing & industrial, healthcare, education and financial investments across the UAE and the Middle East.
Dubai Investments portfolio includes 40 subsidiaries & joint ventures across a wide array of industries. Since its inception, Dubai Investments has challenged the norms and introduced cutting-edge technologies, pioneering business models, unique investment strategies and innovative concepts across its diversified portfolio spanning different sectors and markets.
Setting an example of strong, sustainable growth, Dubai Investments aims to continue its journey towards enhancing the commercial and trade interests of the UAE as it continues to seek investment opportunities in new sectors, locally and internationally, as part of its strategic expansion plans.
Dubai Investments' core operating principles are to achieve attractive returns from investing in healthy businesses with high growth potential; to achieve shareholder satisfaction through a commitment to total quality, to leverage the opportunities offered by new technology; and to be a good corporate citizen, with clearly defined value proposition, including:
- Accountability & Ownership
- Work Excellence
- Human Capital Asset
Facilities Manager – Hard FM
Big Fish Recruitment
Senior Facilities Manager
Power Group of Companies
Facilities Engineer - Civil/MEP - UAE National
|Abu Dhabi||14 Jun|
Operations Manager - Facilities Management
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Client Side)