Job description / Role
• Ensures that Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks are carried out in accordance with the schedule, frequency, and task lists and provides reports on any works required thereafter.
• Maintain, operate all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical equipment, plumbing systems, building management system, and building repairs.
• Carries out routine facility inspection to monitor work and schedule, and report on condition affecting operations.
• Respond to all emergencies available within 24/7.
• Prepare and submit summary reports of conditions in buildings and recommend actions to be taken.
• Meeting Owners/Tenants and attending to their complaints and issues based on management instructions.
• Facilitate meeting between Owners/Tenants/Clients to ensure complaints are resolved and work alongside with the Community management team to ensure smooth operations.
• Carry out Building/Asset Audits and the building audit score card ‘s introduced by the management.
• Monitor the AMC contractor daily operation and confirm the job done within the specified service level agreements and operational policies.
• Ensuring the Service provider complete the PPM as scheduled and approved.
• Responds in a prompt and efficient manner to all reactive issues and help desk requests.
• Perform any other duties as requested by Direct Manager.
• Must be Diploma holder in Engineering.
• Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) & Quality Control (QC) certification (Is Preferable).
• Min. 1 to 2 years of experience in Owners Association and Community Management.
• Min. 3-5 years in Facility Management experience in UAE.
• Good understanding of operations in Jointly Owned Property.
• Knowledge of Community Management.
• Intermediate understanding of facilities management services for buildings.
Other Skills/ Requirements:
• Good command over written and spoken English.
• Proficient in computer and internet skills.
• Must have UAE Driving License
About the Company
Dubai Investments PJSC is a leading investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market with over 19,800 shareholders and a paid-up capital of AED 4 billion. Incorporated in 1995, Dubai Investments PJSC is a world-class company that targets investments in viable and profitable entities. The Company has grown exponentially with investments in a number of businesses across sectors - real estate, manufacturing & industrial, healthcare, education and financial investments across the UAE and the Middle East.
Dubai Investments portfolio includes 40 subsidiaries & joint ventures across a wide array of industries. Since its inception, Dubai Investments has challenged the norms and introduced cutting-edge technologies, pioneering business models, unique investment strategies and innovative concepts across its diversified portfolio spanning different sectors and markets.
Setting an example of strong, sustainable growth, Dubai Investments aims to continue its journey towards enhancing the commercial and trade interests of the UAE as it continues to seek investment opportunities in new sectors, locally and internationally, as part of its strategic expansion plans.
Dubai Investments' core operating principles are to achieve attractive returns from investing in healthy businesses with high growth potential; to achieve shareholder satisfaction through a commitment to total quality, to leverage the opportunities offered by new technology; and to be a good corporate citizen, with clearly defined value proposition, including:
- Accountability & Ownership
- Work Excellence
- Human Capital Asset