Job description / Role
The Fairmont Gold Concierge Agent represents The Fairmont Gold Level of the Hotel to the Guest throughout all stages of the Guest's stay, providing a consistent, high-quality personalized service, and serves as the Guest's liaison for both hotel and non-hotel services
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Be a part of the Fairmont Flagship Hotel in the Middle East
- Experience the hustle of a dynamic, fast paced hotel located in the heart of the City's commercial district
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Greet, check-in, respond to requests and settle accounts while providing exceptional service
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience
- Demonstrate Accor and Fairmont's Service Plus Standards in all interactions
- Welcome and assist Guests according to FHRI Brand Standards
- Ambassador of Fairmont Dubai by providing memorable Guest experiences
- Demonstrate a commitment to provide warm, anticipative service to exceed the needs and expectations of our discerning Guests
- Register Guests, allocate rooms and accommodate special requests of Guests
- Assist in pre-registration and allocation of room reservations
- Provide Guests with directions and information about attractions & facilities in or outside of the Hotel
- Accommodate Guest reservations for air or other forms of transportation; obtaining necessary itinerary and tickets
- Accommodate Guest reservations for restaurants, theaters, and other forms of entertainment when requested
- Obtain necessary tickets, arranges transportations and provides directions to facilities
- Do Meet and Greet of the Guest in the lobby and provides an In-Room check-in
- Effectively take care of pre-arrival, pre-departure & post departure calls for the FG Guests
- Able to assist FG servers with the basic F&B lounge operations when needed
- Coordinate Guest requests for special services with the appropriate department
- Contact in-house Guests periodically to ascertain any special needs and ascertains Guest satisfaction
- Handle Guest complaints and solves problems to the degree possible
- Thoroughly understand and adhere to proper credit, and cash-handling policies and procedures
- Report any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or assistant manager
- Participate in the orientation, meeting, and training process of all colleagues assigned to Fairmont Gold
- Remain observant, notes preference, and responding accordingly to guest inquiries & requests
- Follow Occupational Health & Safety regulations
- Report suspicious people, behavior, and vehicles to Hotel Security
- Ensure adherence to Accor's Code of Ethics
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Must possess outstanding Guest services skills, professional presentation and sophisticated verbal & written communication skills
- Must be Guest-oriented, have a vibrant personality, and radiate enthusiasm to assist people
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written) with a second or third language as an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Minimum of one year work experience in Front Office is required
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Fairmont DBI. Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.