Job description / Role
Finance Business Partner vacancy for a Farsi speaker. mIf you do not speak Farsi, do not apply as you will be rejected immediately.
• My client is a multinational company in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• They have offices across the Middle East.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner will include, but not be limited to
• Partner with Commercial Operations Leads of affiliates, provide financial decision support.
• Coordinate financial planning process for market in accordance with global standards, timelines and templates, in collaboration with Commercial Finance Market Lead and Regional Planning and Analysis team. This includes all major financial planning cycles, such as annual budget, interim forecasts and overall mid-term plan (MTP).
• Prepare and analyse P&L at market and key brand level.
• Ensure high forecast accuracy of sales and OP. Prepare insightful presentations for local management.
• Prepare detailed variance analysis of Actual sales results vs Budget and Forecast.
• Prepare Risks and Opportunities analysis, challenge assumptions, identify opportunities to close gaps.
• Provide financial input on business case development and pricing change discussions before area and regional approval, ensuring key financial, competitive and strategic considerations are accounted for.
• Work with other team members to provide qualitative and quantitative analysis
• Provide interpretation on regional performance, cost trends, profitability and variances to senior management
• Work with the Finance Director to ensure the development of action plans for improvements of revenues/ cost savings, support their implementation and control results
• Support local Finance Managers and Directors with KPI's and efficiency calculations
• Generate profitability calculations for the evaluation of companies, investments, projects and conduct performance reviews for projects and investments
• Support the FD on monthly performance review preparation and consolidation, Finance Pack for auditors
• Embed Compliance Culture, ensuring integrity is actively applied in all initiatives and proactively address non-compliance
• Ensure adherence to company policies relating to healthcare compliance standards, Financial Controls and Compliance standards.
• Ensure a culture of Ethics and Compliance; lead by example and incorporate cross-cultural perspectives when addressing challenging situation
• Provide senior level financial and business advice to stakeholders through effective partnerships, useful analyses, and by constructively challenging proposals to meet goals effectively.
• Provides key stakeholders with accurate, timely financial information to support decision making, and enabling compliance with policies, regulations, and laws.
• Lead the budgeting process across his/her remit, including target setting, challenging the relevant leads, and ensuring realistic budgets
• Drive the forecasting process, ensuring that results are reasonably predictive, and effectively highlight risks and opportunities, allowing the business to create value through adjustments and reallocations of investments
• Support effective business performance management, including working with the Finance Business Partnering teams to set appropriate (and standardised where possible) KPIs, reporting and challenging the business to improve results, grow profits and create sustainable value
• Leverage business knowledge and relationships to effectively support and challenge business performance and Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
• Coordinate financial planning process for market in accordance with global standards, timelines and templates, in collaboration with Regional Planning and Analysis team.
• This includes all major financial planning cycles, such as annual budget, interim forecasts and overall mid-term plan (MTP). Collect input from senior management at key decision points during planning cycles
• Partner with marketing teams in day-to-day finance interactions. Provide financial decision support. Understand and influence strategic priorities of therapeutic areas
• Lead finance perspective on business case development and pricing change discussions before regional approval, ensuring key financial, competitive and strategic considerations are accounted for
• Primary contact point for external auditors in review of quarterly closings, documentation for accounting procedures, accruals of revenue deductions and expenses, and accruals related to collaboration agreements
• Partner with General Manager and Functional Leads of market and provide financial decision support
• Responsible for statutory, tax, treasury and accounting related matters, in collaboration with ERTT and GBS. Collaborate with Regional Planning and Analysis team in projects and ad hoc requests
• Support Global Functions business partners sitting in Corporate FP&A with cost center planning and basic analysis in assigned market, according to SLA
• Support R&D Finance in their market activities
• In return my client can offer a salary of between 25,000 & 35,000 AED per month, in addition to a highly competitive benefits package.
The successful candidate will have
• BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
• MBA or professional finance qualification highly preferred
• English and local language advanced level in speaking and writing
• Farsi speaking is mandatory
• Solid work experience in planning and budgeting in Pharma industry
• Developing experienced in people management
• Experience with ERP systems
• Experience with planning tools
• Profound Excel and PowerPoint experience
Job Specific Skills
• Solid communication skills with various mgmt. levels
• Solid financial analysis skills
• Experienced organization and project management skills
• Experienced teamwork and partnering behaviours
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.