Job description / Role
• Develop the selected design concept and do multiple designs to present to Director.
• Draw sketches for the required products.
• Collaborating with the design team to develop ideas for new products based on research data.
• Collaborate with other designers to coordinate special products and designs.
• Designing of products or accessories with multiple design option.
• Keenly observe and advice of directors to develop design concepts and coordinate with productions team
• Be updated with latest fashion trend, attending a fashion shows as per Director advice and recommend sample/concept design to Director.
• Creating logo, color, and design for the selected design concept.
• Develop more ideas for the selected design concept.
• Create hand sketches to explain the design concept.
• Formatting the final approved design into the format as per production team requirements.
• Coordinate with the production team for executing the final design concept.
• Prepare a technical specification sheet with every detail that can be required by the production team.
• Perform other tasks that might be assigned from time to time.
• Productivity & Time Management
• Quality of Work & Attention to Details
• Communication & linguistic skills
• Problem Solving & Innovation
• Team work & Cooperation
• Work Ethics
• Dependability & reliability
• Persuasion & Negotiation Skills
• Adaptability & Change Management
• Bachelor’s Degree or Advance degree in Fashion Design
About the Company
PARIS GROUP 27 years of continuous success made a trademark of Professionalism and Excellent Service. Founded by Dr. Abdulkader Sankari, Paris Group on its Silver Anniversary is recognized as one of the principal forces in the Fashion and Hospitality business in the Middle East, Far East and Eastern Europe Region; it demonstrated an appreciation for the retail industry by taking a leadership role as an agent, distributor and franchisee.
The Company merits its position by representing a management profile of over 200 owned boutiques. Today, a team of more than 4,000 highly skilled and dedicated multinational professionals from around 22 nationalities are an extension of Paris Group Family; with direct employees of over 2,000 in United Arab Emirates and 2,000 in GCC and other Regions.
Inhouse Fashion Designer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Fashion Creative Director
Quest Search & Selection
Design Executive / Senior Designer
Quest Search & Selection
HR Source Consulting