Fashion Wholesale Assistant - Women's Fashion Brand
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai
Job description / Role
Fashion Wholesale Assistant - Account Management & New Business - Women's Fashion Brand in Dubai
Our client is a leading women's fashion brand with 5 stores across the UAE, plus online.
They have a strong wholesale brand covering 50+ boutiques in the UK and are now looking to expand to the USA, Caribbean, Australia, South of Europe and more. A great opportunity to join a brand as it grows.
We are looking for a positive, bright and passionate person to join the team as a Fashion Wholesale Assistant.
It is a very fast paced role where you will be busy, so being organized, professional dynamic, with good online & computer skills and a positive, happy, results focused and fun attitude will be essential. The ability to be pro-active and find things to do to help the team is needed, using your own initiative.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
Discovering new stockists
- Researching potential international stockists and making them aware of our collection
- Networking on social media and with digital marketing to current and new leads
- Talking to store owners and helping them with our best sellers and building strong relationships
- Updating website products for new collections
- Enhancing the website and increasing sales
- Quality control checking on products
- Updating spreadsheets for accounts and orders
- Keeping track of orders for wholesale customers
- Good English communications
- Good computer skills
- 2+ years experience in wholesale/ B2B / trade/ account management required
- Happy to focus on New Business with sales targets - results driven attitude
- 2+ years social media experience for networking and building - B2B
- Fast, high energy, speedy approach with professional focus
Immediate start date
Working Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday in Tecom office. Evenings 1 hour every evening on social media work.
- Pro-active office atmosphere with radio on all day
- Very open management style
- Learn from experienced colleagues
- Great team spirit and fun place to work
- Chance to be part of a company as it grows and develops
- No dress code at all, be relaxed at work
- Given responsibilities and room to achieve exciting results
- Full training and ongoing support given to allow you to succeed
- Work with friendly international colleagues
- Happy positive working environment
We look forward to hearing from you!
About the Company
British Company with an expanding office in Dubai.
Assistant Manager - Front Office
HR & Admin Assistant
Chef Middle East
Dubai Holding Group
|Abu Dhabi||25 Jan|