Job description / Role
- Work with and/or around moving mechanical parts
- Noise level varies and can be loud
- Temperature in the fulfillment center may vary between 20 and 30 degrees, and will occasionally exceed 30 degrees
- Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer background check.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to work all shifts
- Must be able to work overtime as required
- Able to read and take direction in English
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- 360+ hours relevant work experience in an Amazon facility
- Must be able to lift up to 25 kgm.
- Able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach.
- No active final written warning (e.g. for quality, productivity, safety, attendance).
- Demonstrated positive work attitude & leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform above minimum for extended periods of time
- Commitment to a culture of safety
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.