Job description / Role
• Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty
• Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process
• Improve sales skills to increase sales success rates
• Makes appropriate contacts to understand needs, propose alternatives and demonstrate appropriate products to meet new prospect needs.
• Prepares sales and service agreements and records orders.
• Follows –up with clients the quality of products and service.
• Proposes special sales activities to reduce stock.
• Establishes positive relationships and maintains rapport for continuous business process.
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• University Qualifications: Bachelor
• Nature and length of previous experience: 3 years of experience in retail as Indoor Sales
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Selling skills, Negotiation skills, communication skills
• Age Range: 26
• Gender Preference: Female
• Nationality Preference: Bilingual
• Language Fluency: Arabic
• Current Location: Abu Dhabi
About the Company
We laid the foundation of Madi International in the year 1991, and for over 29 years, we have been on a mission to transform & elevate the beauty space. We started our business in Dubai and today, we are successfully operating in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain & Lebanon.
We aim to continue working & partnering with the most reputable local and international beauty brands and deliver the best services in the premium professional health & beauty industry. When it comes to beauty, we want to be the partners that you can trust for your hair, skin and wellness.
The idea of beauty is always shifting! We are doing our bit to make it more inclusive and more diverse. We hope to redefine the conventional beauty standards and help everyone feel beautiful, inside and out.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Support Executive - Security Manufacturing