Job description / Role
Female Teaching Coordinator For Learning Center in Abu Dhabi
Our Client a Learning Center In Abu Dhabi is looking for a passionate Teaching Coordinator to join their friendly and professional team.
- Participating in the Education Advisor monthly meetings
- Writing monthly reports to show the progress in achieving the monthly milestones and the next steps to achieve.
- Participating in the Subject Network Meetings to provide teachers with continuous PDs in the areas teaching, assessments, updates in the curriculum and implementations
- Identifying staff and head of faculty professional development needs and areas for potential improvement.
- Providing pedagogical support to Heads of Faculties and school teachers in the areas of teaching and curriculum interpretation & implementation to ensure the improvement of the quality of teaching in schools against defined objectives.
- Conducting meetings and PDs to ensure staff is up-to-date with Maths Curriculum and Assessments.
The ideal candidates should have the following qualifications and experience:
- BS in math, BA in Education, BA in Elementary Education
- Having a Teaching Diploma
- MA in education, Curriculum and Instruction, or education management, or educational leadership
- At least 5 years in teaching elementary and/or middle school
- Excellent English-speaking skills (oral and written)
- A passion for teaching and a commitment to providing the highest quality of care and learning to each and every child
- Female candidates
About the Company
With a presence in both the UK and the Middle East- we have been at the forefront of the recruitment industry for the last twenty years and have become experts in the field of connecting the right people to the right positions. we pride ourselves on offering a specialized, efficient service- helping you to find the right candidate to meet your requirements with a consistent emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.