Job description / Role
International based Interior Design consultancy in search of a client facing FF&E Interior Designer with previous Interior Design company experience. Projects include a wide range of interior fit outs, such as restaurants, bars, communal space, hotels and residential.
- Interior Design Degree / Masters
- Minimum of 5 years Interior Design office experience
- Auto Cad / Revit / In Design / Photoshop experience (Essential)
- Strong in Microsoft Applications, particularly Excel (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Experience of dealing with clients face-to-face
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.