Job description / Role
Objectives: To generate high potential sales & distribution channels & to support the Company’s yearly business plan objectives
Reporting to: Manager
- Sustain & further developing business with existing customers and clients.
- Increase sales by generating leads and winning new business.
- Penetrate sales using all channels to market. Building contacts and enhancing relationships with all the active businesses,
- Generate sales through a program of verbal, written and face to face communications.
- Convert enquiries into sales to actively grow the business to targets.
- Support and train the Associates in line with Business Head requirements.
- Ensure Market Outstanding's are collected well within the stipulated time frames by the Company
- Conduct Market Surveys to support the Company’s business plan objectives
- Remain alert, observe & report Competitors Activities with counter attack plans
- Document procedures and ensure that these are current and in line with General Trade Norms & Formalities.
Number required: two candidates
Desired start date: immediately
- Good customer relationship & 2-5 Years Sales route experience,
- Achieve Daily, Weekly & Monthly Sales objectives,
- Improvise current and new Sales opportunities,
- Cash sales & Temporary credit sales,
- Make timely company collections,
- Non-smoker and with no visible tattoo marks,
- Holder of U.A.E Driver’s License (Manual).
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
Nawaloka Polysacks Ltd.
Sales Executive (Express, Cargo, Logistics & Supply Chain)
J&T Express Middle East
Sales Executive - Agro Food Commodities
Excelsior Group ME
Sales Executive - HORECA
TGC Middle East
Dubai Holding Group