Field Technician - Technology Implementation
Eurasian Resources Group - ERG
Job description / Role
- Execute the effective deployment, implementation and support of technology solutions as defined in the Technology Intelligence initiatives within the company.
- Develop and deliver onsite training modules
- Develop and deploy Standard Operating Procedures and Safety Management Systems related to technology deployment.
- Work closely with technology vendors to ensure smooth, timely and cost-effective delivery and commissioning of selected technologies
- Work with remote field crews required to implement technologies globally
- Develop and implement comprehensive support mechanisms to enable smooth day-to-day operation of deployed technologies and time efficient problem solving and solutions to site-based issues
- At least 5 years’ experience in the deployment and implementation of instrumentation, electronics, data engineering, robotics, sensors and automation
- Strong technical background in the deployment and implementation of instrumentation, electronics, data engineering, robotics, sensors and automation
- Secondary education (general secondary education, vocational education and training); Post-secondary education (trade)
- Specialty: Electronics, Automation and Control, Instrumentation, Product Management, Computer Engineering and Software, Data Management & Data Science, Information Systems, Exploration, Mining & Geology
- Experience in mineral exploration, geology, mining, mineral processing and data integration will be highly advantageous
- Strong experience in product deployment implementation, training and support. Proficient in the development of Standard Operating Procedures and Safety Management Systems related to technology implementation
About the Company
Eurasian Resources Group (ERG) is a leading diversified natural resources group with integrated mining, processing, energy, logistics and marketing operations. It operates in 15 countries on four continents and is represented by more than 85,000 people, which makes the Group one of the largest employers in the global industry.