Job description / Role
Our client is a leading strategic investment management family office. They are looking to hire an experienced Finance and Administration Assistant based in Dubai.
Our client is a leading strategic investment management company They are currently looking to expand their finance/administration team and have introduced a position of a Finance and Administration Assistant.
The Finance and Administration Assistant will have a variety of responsibilities:
* Reviewing and cross-checking financial data
* Preparing charts and presentations
* Managing petty cash and recording credit card expenses
* Following up with banks and various vendors/suppliers
* Researching and analysing data
* Drafting basic contracts and letters
* Assisting the Office Manager with admin tasks
* Providing any other assistance to management of the group
* Ensuring incoming invoices are in line with VAT legislation requirements and initiating payment requests
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance and education allowance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance and Administration Assistant to further progress their career with the leading investment management family office.
The successful candidate for the Finance and Administration Assistant role:
* Possess at least 5 years of experience in a similar role
* Have a basic understanding of finance and accounting aspects of a business
* Capable to provide exceptionally high-quality deliverable
* Attentive to details
* Proactive and efficient
* Able to work on own initiative as well as in a team
* Professional, discreet and trustworthy
* Dedicated and highly organised
* Able to multitask and prioritise tasks
* IT literate with strong command of Ms Excel and Ms PowerPoint
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.