Job description / Role
The Finance & Administration Officer will be responsible for the performance of a variety of duties categorized by either financial or administrative support including customer service, posting the daily receipts, preparing deposits, verifying and reconciling transactions such as accounts payable and receivable, payroll, purchase orders, cheques, invoices, cheque requisitions, and bank statements. Administrative responsibilities include file management, correspondence drafting, funding program support, and ensuring supplies to the office are managed and maintained. Administrative duties also include developing and maintaining administrative systems and performing clerical duties, such as word processing, meeting minute taking, scanning and photocopying.
• Customer Focus
• Quality Orientation
• Problem Solving
• Energy & Stress
• Accountability and Dependability
• Team Work
• Operating Equipment
• Ethics and Integrity
• Liaise with supplier and vendors to facilitate work orders.
• Check and prepare employee documents for site pass applications.
• Track employee document expirey dates and plan for renewals accordingly.
• Oversee and organize mobilization and demobilization of workers from site.
• Work closely with the transport department to plan and track bus use.
• Chase sites for timesheets and oversee the production of invoicing and payroll.
• Record and log invoice submission dates onto Xero accounting software.
• Chase clients for payment certificates and check them against the respective invoices.
• Follow up on payment collections and escalate any non-compliance to TXM managers.
• Arrange for the company driver to collect/ drop cheques and documentation as required.
• Business Administration program
• Effective writing skills
• Understanding of basic bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivable
• Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and e-mail
• Ability to adapt to and learn new software
• Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
• High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts
• Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
• Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
• Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures
• Attention to detail in all areas of work
• High level of personal integrity
• Strong work ethic
• Self starter
• Confident, consistent, decisive personality
About the Company
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|