Job description / Role
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to support our Finance Team Department.
• Registering the vehicle information ledger, updating the situation of replacing the vehicle, checking the occurrence of various costs of the vehicle, and checking the invoice information and vehicle penalty information;
• Buying a phone card to log in and update the phone card ledger information in real time;
• Buying a monthly ledger of fuel tickets paid in cash by transport vehicles;
• Requisitioned materials ledger
• Assist in sticking reimbursement documents, arrange and unify the schedule list;
• Count COD collection amount and COD refund amount every day, and count COD collection ledger and COD refund details;
• Responsible for updating the staff roster of the site;
• Assist superiors to work at the station (irregular monthly)
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field
• Prior experience as a Finance Officer, Finance Assistant or a related role
• Skilled at MS Excel, especially in using financial functions and creating spreadsheets etc.
• Strong communication skills and a keen eye for details
• An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
About the Company
J&T Express is a globalized, technologically innovative integrated logistics service provider. We are committed to continuing creating the ultimate express and logistics experience for our customers, and becoming a trustworthy comprehensive logistics service provider.
J&T Express was founded in August 2015. Our business covers a wide range of areas such as express delivery, freight forwarding, warehousing and supply chains as well as covering city, inter-provincial and international shipments. J&T Express's service network covers 13 countries and reaches nearly 2.5 billion people worldwide.