Job description / Role
Find your next role with Adecco! We are currently recruiting for our prestigious client.
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Job location: Abu Dhabi
Contract Duration: 6 months
• Update the ledgers daily via QuickBooks Software Specifically Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Bank transactions.
• Process urgent payments.
• Process Monthly Utility Dues and other Expense payments
• Ensure accurate recording of transactions from bank during reconciliation.
• Ensure attachment of accurate supporting documents such as invoice copies and summary overview of transactions in QuickBooks.
• Assist in Monthly activity report preparation (finance department part)
• Support Finance Admin in Quarterly Vat Filing (April/Jul/October/Jan)
• Be consistently in touch with clients for receivable collection.
• Assist Finance Admin with other Admin Duties as required.
• Assist in Annual Audit Reporting
Ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or Equivalent
• Accounting/ Bookkeeping Experience
• Experience with QuickBooks Online
• Sound Knowledge in preparing Financial Statements & bank reconciliation
• Knowledge in ADCB Procash is a plus.
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Etihad Gold
R&M Electrical Group
Synergy Project Management
Accountant - Account Receivable - Invoicing