Job description / Role
Our Client, an International Law firm, is seeking a Finance Assistant for their Dubai office. They key responsibilities will be to work with fee earners on billing and WIP. It would also be to assist with invoicing and banking. Key aspects of the role would be:
- Billing for clients, including setting up on the system and ensuring the payment of bill
- Liaising with the fee earners on WIP and credit control
- Ensure payment and completion from supplier invoices
- Assistance on cashiering and bank reconciliation
- All other matters relating to invoicing, billing and credit control.
Candidate should be:
- Degree educated
- Minimum of 2 years in Finance
- Prior experience of working in a law firm
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and able to converse at all levels
- Currently based in the UAE
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.