Job description / Role
- Collecting and analyzing financial information and presenting it in commercial terms to the business heads
- Predicting future financial trends based on strategic growth plan
- Developer of detailed pricing model unique for each project. This includes understanding of asset, infrastructure and overhead pricing for projects
- Providing support through financial analysis on a monthly basis for projects
- Producing financial reports relating to budgets, forecasts, monthly performance, expenses
- Supporting development of long-term business plans
- Support finance leadership with developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk and improve profitability
- analysis of market trends and competitors to help business understand market positioning
- Assessing financial requirement of customers and customizing pricing/models/reports to include the same
- Build relations with strategic vendors to ensure smooth and seamless business operations
- Develop strong relations with business management
- The role will require you to be a qualified accountant, either ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- This is very much a strategic role. Information and reporting are just the tip of the iceberg.
- What really matters is your ability to see the value in the information you provide and to inspire others to make use of it.
- It calls for someone who is used to working in a rapidly changing environment and who is comfortable proposing, justifying, initiating and implementing change.
To achieve this you will need a strong set of ‘soft’ skills, including:
- Relationship building
- Facilitation and conflict resolution
You must be able to apply your analytical skills beyond the traditional functions of finance and to bring them to bear on a broad range of commercial issues.
These issues must then be effectively brought to life for senior management teams. This is why the ability to listen, interpret, influence, negotiate, inspire and challenge are all vital to the role.
About the Company
Parisima specialises in building high performing workforces that improve business performance. Our experience has demonstrated that the most effective organisations view their employees as their most important asset and view Talent Management as a holistic end-to-end complementary process.
Whether it’s a partial or fully outsourced recruitment solution or a focus on a particular area of your talent acquisition cycle, our solutions are tailored to address your specific challenges. We are experts in optimising talent acquisition and resourcing functions to build high performing organisations with high performing individuals.
Through key strategic partnerships, Parisima is the only organisation in the Middle East that specialises in addressing the full employee lifecycle. This includes Hiring (talent acquisition, applicant-tracking systems, assessments for recruitment and development) and Retention (employee engagement surveys, employee recognition and reward programs and executive leadership programs).