Job description / Role
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What is in it for you:
- Be a part of the Fairmont Flagship hotel in the Middle East
- Experience the hustle of a dynamic, fast paced hotel located in the heart of the City's commercial district
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Organize and implement administrative systems & procedures, and perform necessary support duties
- Assist the Finance team in the day-to-day operations of the department as required
- Handling the calendar and administration assistance to the Finance leaders
- Scheduling and arranging appointments as needed
- Responding to all telephone calls
- Serve as a principal source of information for the team
- Compose correspondence such as letters, contracts etc.
- Tracking and updating reports as necessary
- Filing records as necessary
- Handles all office administration such as mails, phones, photocopying, office supplies etc.
- Liaise with all coordinators for contracts
- Manages the signature book and subsequent forms , ensuring accuracy with regards to vacation entitlements , promotions, salary changes etc.
- Responsible for monthly invoices, timesheets and reports
- Prepare and maintain your department's records
- All other tasks as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 2 years administration experience, preferably in Finance and a hotel environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organized and ability to meet the deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Competency using a variety of computer softwares
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Fairmont Dubai. Every day we look for opportunities to engage on a personal and meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion :
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
TGC Middle East
Emirates Refreshments Company
Financial Planning Accountant
Quest Search & Selection