Job description / Role
Reporting directly into the CEO, the Finance Director will run and manage the group's finance and accounting function. This role is only suitable for candidates who are Arabic speaking and have previously worked at group level within a family group in the region.
An ambitious and dynamic family group, aiming to become the most successful in the UAE. Their portfolio includes real estate, manufacturing, FMCG and construction.
The Finance Director will be responsible for:
* Taking ownership of financial operations (GL, reporting, cash flow, AP and AR)
* Owning relationships with local and national banks
* Implementing process control across finance
* Production and presentation of monthly board packs
* Restructuring and redesigning the group finance function
* Cost analysis and optimisation
* Separating family assets from company assets
* Up to AED 50,000 per month
* Business flights
The Finance Director must have the following background:
* Fluent Arabic speaker
* Have worked at group level or head office within a family group which is owner managed
* Have experience of separating family assets from company assets
* Have implemented new procedures and processes within finance
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
LITASCO Middle East DMCC
Ignite Search & Selection
Financial Controller / Sr. Finance Manager / Finance Manager
Manpower Middle East
Ziad Galadari Group