Job description / Role
Finance Industry Proposal Coordinator/Research Analyst for a Multinational Firm, Dubai
Our client, a global consulting firm, is looking for a Business Development Coordinator to join their proposals team to help provide tailored responses to requests from prospective finance industry clients.
On a day-to-day basis, the BD Coordinator will:
- Be the main point of contact for the finance, media, technology and telecom practice areas - you will develop a level of expertise and build / organize / maintain a knowledge base of reusable materials
- Project manage proposal delivery, from understanding client requirements to sourcing/tailoring existing content; this will include research, analysis and presenting findings
- With the support of consulting staff, develop new content
- Collect all pieces of content into a proposal package that has a consistent look and feel and is in the required visual format (usually power point)
- Ensure on-time delivery of all proposals entrusted to the team
- Monitor and analyse the prospective business pipeline, and report against KPIs for the business pipeline
- Collect and analyze outcome data for all proposals
- Finance Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience (preferably in a consulting or consulting-adjacent role)
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office applications, especially powerpoint
- Comfort with financial data analysis and modelling to develop content pieces
- Self-motivated and collaborative working style
- Experience with delivering within proposal/tendering processes
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- The ability to quickly analyse, problem solve and present a well thought out solution
- Fluency in Arabic is advantageous but not essential
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.