Job description / Role
We are currently looking to recruit for a Finance Manager for a global business looking to grow their operations in the Middle-East.
The successful candidate will work within the Middle East and Asia team, providing analytical and accounting support to the global management team
* Spearhead the finance and accounting function for the business in MEA.
* Project costing and MIS related duties including inventory control.
* Compile and submit the local tax returns.
* Review and analyze margin reports, perform analytical studies regarding cost analyses and profitability.
* Ensures KPIs set are relevant and reported in a timely manner.
* Recommend any changes necessary to improve the company's financial performance and financial controls.
* Develops and implements a credit control mechanism (including standardizing policies & procedures).
* Manages the credit control team; allocates individual targets; reviews the same continuously to ensure targets are met.
* Oversees complete payroll operation, including year-end reports.
* Responsible in assuring that the internal controls in place are adequate and in compliance with all corporate governance requirements.
* Manages timely closing of financial ledgers to ensure production of timely financial information.
* Qualified Accountant.
* Minimum 5 years of accounting management experience within a technology or software vendor business.
* Thorough knowledge of accounting concepts and international reporting standards.
* Financial and commercial management skills.
* Commercial and business awareness.
* Good knowledge of IFRS 15.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.