Job description / Role
Candidate must have experience in the Manufacturing/Printing sector.
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
AED 12,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Phone, Laptop, Flight and Insurance
• Proven experience as a Financial Manager
• Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
• Proficient user of finance software
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
• BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.
Regional Finance Controller
Deputy Finance Manager
Ziad Galadari Group
Finance & Accounts Manager