Job description / Role
A Multinational Technology company is looking to hire a Finance Manager for their offices in Dubai. This role spearheads all aspects of finance and accounting for their local business unit.
Our client is a global provider of digital solutions and a leading player in the technology space. They have multiple international offices which are strategically located which enables them to extend their services across key geographies.
* Head of Accounting for the business unit with 5 direct reports, fully responsible for ensuring all financial reports and datelines are complied with
* Responsible to liaise with auditors to ensure yearly audits are satisfactorily completed and ensure we are strictly following Accounting rules
* Monitor and interpreting cash flow
* Weekly review with Group Finance Controller to take necessary actions to improve cash flow
* Lead in ensuring AR collections target are achieved with collaboration from all departments
* Liaise with financial institutions and government entities
* Compile Finance reports required by business directors answer any queries that may arise
* Prepare management reports and analysis for monthly results
* Hands on preparation of yearly budget and business plans
* Drive the month-end closure respecting deadlines and accuracy of reported figures
* Support the top management in executing the Finance strategy of the company
* Secure the finance procedures at the department and within the company, improve them where possible
* Any other ad-hoc requirements
* Opportunity to work for a Leading Multinational Technology brand
* Attractive pay and benefits
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* International exposure
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* Proficiency in Arabic (reading, writing and speaking) is a huge plus
* Minimum 4 years of post-qualification experience in a finance function, preferably at a managerial position
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience
* Strong software skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Ability to work closely in a team environment with Management and on own initiative with minimum supervision
* Strong interpersonal skills and a proactive business partner
* Proficient organisational skills with the ability to effectively work on multiple projects
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.