Job description / Role
Argyll Scott are currently recruiting a Finance Manager for an established business based in Dubai. This is a permanent vacancy with excellent career progression and full autonomy to enable your career to flourish.
This opportunity will be ideal for a certified Accountant with strong analysis and reporting skills.
* Prepare monthly reporting pack
* Preparation of the consolidated results, including review of inputs, eliminations, and consolidation adjustments
* Prepare reports for the Audit Committee on accounting estimates and technical accounting matters
* Organise the month-end sign off meetings, providing accurate and insightful information for senior management
* Prepare statutory reporting submissions
* Contribute to the on-going development of management reporting to ensure that it is fit for purpose
* Maintain robust processes and controls in relation to financial reporting, identifying opportunities for improvement
* Represent the Financial Reporting team on business projects and change initiatives
* Strong Analysis and Reporting skills
* Experience within Professional Services
* Qualified Accountant or adequate professional experience
* Strong Excel skills
* A fast learner with good problem-solving skills
* Ability to work under pressure and exceed targets
This is a well-established business with an excellent reputation and demonstrable career progression. You will be part of a diverse team with invaluable exposure on offer within a highly commercial environment.
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.
Regional Finance Controller
Deputy Finance Manager
Ziad Galadari Group
Manager Accounting and Reporting
Finance & Accounts Manager