Job description / Role
• Develop and manage annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organization’s needs including preparation of periodic budget forecasts
• Prepare and maintain cash flow analyses as needed
• Analyze monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis to staff as requested
• Assist in preparing year-end books for audit
• Ensure operational compliance with policies, procedures and regulations for any necessary entities
• Process vendor payments and check requests
• Reconcile bank accounts and general ledger accounts as assigned
• Reconciling all balance sheet and income statement accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis as indicated by the monthly closing schedule.
• Manage all VAT submissions and ensure accuracy of the same
AED 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• With at least 5 years UAE experience
• Prior experience with an F&B industry will be preferred
• Well organized with good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Work effectively with staff
• Work independently
• Organize tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks
• Demonstrate good judgment and good problem-solving skills
• Respond appropriately to evaluation and changes in the work setting
About the Company
We are inspired in the Mexican territory, its parties, its folklore and its Mexican Gulf beauty.
Our chefs retake the culinary techniques that have prevailed for centuries in our country and give it a contemporary twist to present to the cosmopolitan city of Dubai.