Job description / Role
Russian speaking Finance manager to based out of their offices in Dubai. The role would report into the General Manager. Applicants must be fluent in Russian and preferably come from consulting industries.
* Perform a full spectrum of financial and cost accounting e.g. Employees expenses (incl salaries), Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Fixed assets, Inventory, Accruals, Foreign exchange and variances, General Ledger, Journal entries, forecasting etc. for the company and its clients.
* Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts operations, such as issuing the invoice, update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
* Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts for the company and its clients. Processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
* Ensures proper tax return filing in accordance with FTA regulations and guidelines. Reviews VAT filing for the company and it's clients. VAT Registration, VAT advice to the clients of the company.
* Perform project cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
* Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting and makes suggestions for improvements. Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual reports for the clients (if required).
* Prepare annual audited financial statements and other financial or business reports for the company and its clients.
* Responsible for liquidation assignments for the clients.
* Tasks related to End of Service settlements, calculations.
* Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
* Ensure compliance with local legislation, financial and tax laws and guidelines, compliance with IFRS, ESR.
* To work with FTA, external audit company or third-party tax advisory company.
* Stay up to date with the new Regulations or change in financial/tax Regulations.
* To work with other accounting/bookkeeping/VAT projects required for the clients (if required).
* Russian speaking. Fluent in Reading, Writing and speaking Russian
* 5-7 years' experience within Finance
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance, any additions qualification will be considered.
* Industry experience- consulting, services (preferred)
Salary and Benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.ie/privacy-notice.html
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Finance Manager - Retail
Green Gulf Careers
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||2 Mar|