Job description / Role
• Manage and overlook PID Corporate Books and all Homeowner’s Association Mgmt. finance department staff in performing their delegated tasks.
• Meet Owner’s and attend Owners Association meeting for topics related to Finance.
• Reconcile and resolve discrepancies between payments received with tenant’s ledger.
• Follow up with defaulters of TSE and Water Bill payments.
• Ensure compliance of VAT filing is done on timely manner based on local government requirements.
• Monitor & review the budget preparation & ensure proper collection of detailed data from various departments for the budget.
• Monitor budgets v/s actual results and carry out necessary activities in this regard.
• Monitor the preparation of the monthly Finance MIS reports, closing books of accounts and reporting within the predefined timeline.
• Liaise with banks and manage banking transactions in compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Handle all payments and ensure proper supporting documentation, & approvals.
• Liaise with internal departments and the Community on matters of financial and accounting.
• Provide external and internal auditors with the required documents for the audits and approval with RERA.
• Comply with RERA regulations and requirements with regards to service charges and financial matters-Ordinate and assist any other duties requested related to finance by HOA Manager and General Manager.
• Ensure the entire Operations of HOA Financials is in compliance with local authorities’ requirements.
• Manage cash flow for Independent OA’s and for PID OAM department.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting is a must.
• Higher degree such as Masters, ACCA, CA.
• Knowledge of Community Management and experience will be an added advantage.
• Certified from reputed bodies in Accounting and Finance will be an added advantage
• From 8-10 years of professional experience.
• Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Owner’s Association Accounting.
• Knowledge of Iskaan software will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of VAT filings and Mollak invoicing/Iskaan Software experience will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge to handle Escrow bank accounts will be an added advantage.
About the Company
Dubai Investments PJSC is a leading investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market with over 19,800 shareholders and a paid-up capital of AED 4 billion. Incorporated in 1995, Dubai Investments PJSC is a world-class company that targets investments in viable and profitable entities. The Company has grown exponentially with investments in a number of businesses across sectors - real estate, manufacturing & industrial, healthcare, education and financial investments across the UAE and the Middle East.
Dubai Investments portfolio includes 40 subsidiaries & joint ventures across a wide array of industries. Since its inception, Dubai Investments has challenged the norms and introduced cutting-edge technologies, pioneering business models, unique investment strategies and innovative concepts across its diversified portfolio spanning different sectors and markets.
Setting an example of strong, sustainable growth, Dubai Investments aims to continue its journey towards enhancing the commercial and trade interests of the UAE as it continues to seek investment opportunities in new sectors, locally and internationally, as part of its strategic expansion plans.
Dubai Investments' core operating principles are to achieve attractive returns from investing in healthy businesses with high growth potential; to achieve shareholder satisfaction through a commitment to total quality, to leverage the opportunities offered by new technology; and to be a good corporate citizen, with clearly defined value proposition, including:
- Accountability & Ownership
- Work Excellence
- Human Capital Asset
A Leading Manufacturer In The Middle East
Head of Finance
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||12 Aug|