Job description / Role
The Accounting & Finance Team is responsible for the management and reporting of financial data of the organization.
The Finance Manager is responsible for ensuring financial records are accurate, assisting with preparation of financial statements, preparing tax returns and ensuring compliance with financial reporting and other standard accounting procedures throughout the year.
The position requires you to be part of a team that collaborates and works seamlessly to prioritize accuracy and meeting reporting deadlines, supporting the company’s compliance requirements.
The main duties of the role are:
• Preparation of invoices for insurance companies, brokers and client as and when required
• Preparation of Monthly Profit/Loss, Management Accounts
• Researching, tracking and maintaining accurate account records and controls on both internal system and third-party software
• Liaising with internal and external auditors for preparation and filing of quarterly and yearly financial statements and tax returns
• Liaising with other accounting team members, for commission, and expense allocation, recording and reporting
• Liaising with internal and external auditors and local authorities and dealing with audits/inspections and financial irregularities as they arrive
• Executing special projects/tasks as and when required
The core skills and competencies for this role include:
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Knowledgeable in Excel and Tally
Requirements for the job:
• Bachelor degree in Accounting
• CPA licensed
• Proficient in Excel, Outlook and Tally
• Extremely organized, keen to details and able to meet deadlines
• At least 5 years of experience as Accountant, experience in the UAE a plus
• Audit experience a plus
• Experience in the insurance/medical industry a plus
• Excellent English skills (read, write, speak)
• Arabic knowledge a plus (read, write, speak)
About the Company
Pacific Prime is an insurance advisor that offers local insurance solutions and a wide range of health plans and cover for individuals and families.
We provide free quotations along with expert independent advice for clients in person, over the phone and on the internet.
We represent our clients' interests and offer unbiased and helpful advice so you can find the best insurance solutions.
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||12 Aug|
A Leading Manufacturer In The Middle East
Irwin & Dow
Head of Finance