Job description / Role
• Handling Finance Team with various functions to make sure that they are working and functioning properly to support organization long term goals.
• Support Head of Finance by providing various reports on time.
• Prepare financial reports, such as balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
• Conduct detailed analyses to understand financial trends and forecast future financial performance.
• Maintaining cash flow, cash management, working capital.
• Oversee and ensure the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of financial transactions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger entries, and payroll.
• Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures and costs to ensure compliance with financial objectives. Collaborate with executive management to prepare the company's budget and strategic planning.
• Coordinate with various auditors to carry out financial audits, ensuring compliance and accuracy in financial reporting.
• Ensure compliance with UAE Various laws (VAT, Corporate Laws), IFRS as well as company policies and procedures.
• Monitor and manage the company's cash flow to ensure sufficient liquidity for operational requirements and financial obligations.
• Identify and manage business risks and insurance requirements.
• Optimize working capital management, including inventory, receivables, and payables, to support business growth and profitability.
• Develop and maintain accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and best practices.
• Responsible for overseeing and managing these employees, including providing direction, setting goals, and ensuring they have the necessary resources to perform their roles effectively.
AED 16,000 to 24,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Involvement in business registration, tax compliance and creating, distributing, and reporting tax datasheets.
• 7 to 8 years’ experience working with intercompany transactions and reconciliation in preparation for audit.
• Experience in budget creation for your own department to coordinate team training and certifications.
• A thorough understanding of financial application security ensures that all financial data is secure and complies with confidentiality policies.
• Required knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Xero, Market Man, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and other applications related to finance and accounting.
• Must be an outstanding communicator, and have established skills in accuracy, organization, and working in a high-volume environment.
• Demonstrated ability to support all other departments within the company.
• Accuracy and attention to detail, Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
• Strong knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws, and best practices.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
• An analytical mind with strategic ability.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, or relevant field.
• A master’s degree or professional qualification such as CFA/CPA is preferred.
• Proven experience as similar role.
About the Company
Joud Coffee is a specialty coffee in the heart of Abu Dhabi. We are passionate about offering Abu Dhabi’s most authentic coffee experience with the finest selection of specialty locally-roasted coffee.
Our new full-service menu features the best in comfort foods and classic dishes with modern flare that are sure to keep you coming back time and again. Our chefs have created a culinary experience that rivals any, with inspiration taken from all across the globe.
We have created a fun and welcoming neighborhood atmosphere to catch up with friends, get some work done, or simply enjoy our rich-flavoured coffee as an escape from the day. Come and be greeted with a smile, and experience all that Joud Coffee has to offer.