Job description / Role
Jafza based company is looking to recruit a Finance Manager / Manager – Accounting to be based in Dubai.
Candidates who can join immediately would be preferred.
• Accountant mainly handling the preparation of financial statements of group of companies, Journal entries, Preparing profit and loss, Balance sheet.
• Main responsibilities include ensuring that the company’s accounting system is up to date and accurate on an ongoing basis, entering financial transactions into the system, preparation of monthly reconciliation statements of all bank accounts, Maintaining all accounts-related files, etc.
• Past experience with QuickBooks or Tally is mandatory.
• Prepares financial summaries, reports, analysis, cost-benefit analysis, and/or ad hoc financial reports as required by the Senior Accountant/Management.
• Preparing VAT returns and timely submissions of VAT statements to FTA.
AED 12,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Qualified Accountant - University graduate with 7-10 UAE years of post-qualification progressive experience, Chartered accountants or CPA’s mandatory.
• Minimum 5+ years at Handling multiple Bank accounts online and manual transactions
• Solid technical accounting skills, including IFRS
• Working knowledge of ERP systems
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Fully affluent in English required.
• Should have worked with companies with turnovers of more than 20 Million AED yearly.
• Should have corporate exposure and had been in an environment of more than 50 employees.
• Experience in all types of Online banking transactions is mandatory.
About the Company
A leading distributor in the UAE.
About the Company
A leading Real Estate Development company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Finance Manager - Retail
Green Gulf Careers