Job description / Role
Finance Manager (Arabic Speaker) for Private Multi-asset Investment Firm
Our client is a private multi-asset investment firm in Abu Dhabi with several asset classes including platform investments, public equity and venture capital. They are looking for Finance mangers for two of their portfolio companies in the education as well as investment sector. The job location is Al Ain and the role reports directly to the CEO/ Chairman.
Key purpose of the role:
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the financial management of the organisation including budget analysis and management, financial modeling and reporting, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs, accounting and treasury operations and investment strategies.
- Lead and manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and the preparation of all financial, accounts and investment reporting.
- Develop and promote a framework to drive financial acumen and accountability across the organization; provide timely and meaningful analyses and reporting to operational leaders.
- Oversees all financial transactions, including billing, finance, accounting and reporting.
- Lead and coordinate an integrated financial planning process which includes inputs from all departments.
- In charge of issuing timely statutory audited accounts with external auditors.
- Manages the banks relationship and ability to negotiate adequate facility terms as needed.
- Assist Board of Directors (BOD) in formulating the company's strategic direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Responsible for oversight of financial internal controls.
- Participate and ensure that the ERP system and IT framework correspond to the business current and future needs, taking part in key decisions and recommendations.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Plan, develop, organize, direct and evaluate the investment and fiscal functions from every relevant perspective.
- Provide technical assistance to the CEO in presenting operating and capital expenditure budgets to the BOD for approval.
- Ensure that control, monitoring and performance standards and mechanisms are in place for all financial and investment related matters.
- Ensure that the Federal Tax Authority rules are being implemented.
- Recruit and maintain a team of professionals to research, analyze, finance, control and manage investments.
- Responsible for facilities and asset management of the organization.
- Advise on contract negotiations from a financial impact perspective.
- Lead valuation and due diligence activities related to investment.
- Prepare materials and present, as necessary, financial information to the CEO/Board of Directors or other executives.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial forecasting.
- Prepares the monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, and annual financial updates of the group.
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Accounts or a related discipline, professional qualifications such as ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CPA
- 10 years of experience in Finance on a top management level, preferably in an investment and/or education industry
- English, with preference to Arabic speaking
- Knowledge of taxes (including VAT)
- Solid understanding and knowledge of IFRS
- Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Quality Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets, Financial Skills, Dealing with complexity:
- Mature, seasoned and proactive leader with demonstrated excellence in managing finance, accounting, budgeting, controls, analysis, strategy, risk and reporting with values of integrity and transparency.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on and proactive management style
- Able to execute financial models and forecasts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written in order to interact knowledgeably with and impact both internal and external parties.
- Keen ability to think and act strategically; planning for the long-term while balancing the short and long-range needs of the organization.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and assessing IT strategies
- Ability to partner effectively with all lines of business internally and interface with clients, brokers, vendors, auditors, third party executives, executive management and the Board of Directors.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation and presentation.
- Technically proficient (Advanced) in MS office and financial management software essential
About the Company
ADIV Human Resources Consultancy L.L.C.” is an Abu Dhabi based on-shore company and we operate with high standards and provide value-added services. We understand the volatility of the market and the change in the needs of its clients. Keeping this in mind, we hire only the best of Consultants whose exposure to the market and the region is of the highest standards. “ADIV Human Resources Consultancy L.L.C.” will make the talented people fit into the right place so that they can enhance their skills. We uphold this responsibility to fulfill our commitment as ‘Let’s make the solutions possible for all diversity of people’
Finance Manager - Retail
Green Gulf Careers
Chief Accountant (Arabic Speaking) for Government Entity
ADIV Human Resources Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||3 Jan|
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||2 Mar|