Job description / Role
You will be responsible for all finance management related activities including the implementation and maintenance of financial systems and processes, budgeting and monitoring construction costs, produce accurate and timely cost management reports, manage planning and forecasting processes and auditing.
• Candidate must be a qualified member of Chartered Accountant or any recognized professional accounting body.
• Must have at least 10 years of post-qualification experience in a managerial role in a construction, manufacturing or similar industries.
• Must possess good knowledge of accounting standards, regulatory & reporting requirements along with good communication skills, people management and leadership skills.
• Prior experience in ERP system implementation would be an added advantage.
• Ability to work in a dynamic and high pressure environment.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.