Job description / Role
A leading boutique investment firm are looking for a young, ambitious and dynamic Finance Manager whose looking to take their career to the next level. This role is being recruited due to an internal promotion.
The Head of Finance will report to the CEO and will oversee all Operations, Finance, including Accounting and Auditing.
* Manage an existing team of four staff
* Work closely with the portfolio management and risk team
* Liaise with the accounting teams (inhouse and outsourced)
* Manage the finance, accountancy and audit functions
* Develop and maintain budgets and forecast
* Manage the treasury function
Experience and Qualifications
* Chartered Accountant or Certified Public Accountant
* Management experience
* Experience in fixed income
* Previous experience in auditing
* Up to 45,000 AED per month DOE
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Quest Search & Selection
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|
Finance Controller (Farm)
|Al Ain||2 Feb|