Job description / Role
Required to join the Abu Dhabi office of an international engineering consultancy. Responsibilities include the following
• Handling all the accounting function for all branches of in the GCC Area
• Managing payable, receivables, banking transaction and payroll for the personnel and workers
• Direct reporting to the CFO in all business related transaction including JV projects
• Preparation of weekly and monthly cash report and bank reports and do bank reconciliation every end of the month in-charge of budget analysis, business plan
• Manages payable, receivable, banking transaction, and the monthly payroll of the personnel Prepares and analyse monthly, quarterly, mid-year and yearly financial reports such as cash flow report, budget allocation, trial balance, profit and loss, income statement etc
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in finance or accounting
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in GCC
• Fluent in Arabic
• Strong Excel skills and SAP system
• Excellent ability to problem solve along with solid analytical skills, understanding of business process and systems optimization
• Comfortable interacting with all levels of management in multiple areas
• Strong knowledge of financial reporting
• Ability to review data and make relevant management decisions.
• Strong financial system and business administration understanding.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Finance Manager / Manager - Accounting
A Leading Real Estate Development Company
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
RTC-1 Employment Services
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|
Quest Search & Selection