Job description / Role
Finance Manager up to 20k Aed for a Leading FMCG Manufacturing Company in Dubai
- Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
- POSITION: Finance Manager
- SALARY: up to 20,000 AED all-inclusive, depending on experience and qualifications
- HIRING COMPANY: FMCG Manufacturing Company
- WORK LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
- AVAILABILITY: Mid-June
- EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- Open to Emirati or any Expat (Arabic Speaker)
- Male/Female, 45 years old below
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Minimum 7 years of UAE market experience as a Financial Manager
- Strong experience in managing FMCG production business with ERP system (Dynamix / SAP)
- Must have local experience dealing with Banks / Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivables / Controlling / Costing / Finance Planning / Budgeting / Feasibility Studies
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.