Job description / Role
• Undertaking routine finance processing including preparing accounts for payment.
• Processing Travel, Travel Allowances, Medical Claims, School Fees and general allowances
• Administration of the office budget and expenses, including reporting, forecasting and monitoring.
• Management and reporting for Value Added Tax (VAT) receipting and claims.
• Undertaking procurement duties and completing asset stock takes as required.
• Acting as day-to-day liaison with Finance Assistant and Accountant
• Preparing financial reports and surveys, including Cost of Living Survey, as required.
• Maintain filing, databases spreadsheets, registers and records for financial and operations documentation.
• General administrative duties, including faxing, photocopying, scanning and filing.
AED 7,000 to 8,180 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Experience in financial management.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications, Excel up to intermediate level.
• Sound written and oral communication skills.
• Sound interpersonal skills, initiative and ability to work independently within a small team.
• Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
• Prior experience working within a professional office environment.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE
Irwin & Dow
|Abu Dhabi||26 May|
National Power Construction Corporation Limited