Job description / Role
We are working with a market leader in their field, which operates in the FMCG sector.
• Reporting to the General Manager and overseeing a finance team
• Gather company resources to the most productive uses with the aim of creating maximum value for the company's shareholders.
• Lead all matters and functions that relate to: Finance and Accounting, Corporate Governance, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Legal, Public Affairs, Information Technology and Office Space.
• Maintaining and monitoring staffing, levels, knowledge and skills, expectations and motivation to fulfil organizational requirements.
• Driving performance measures for the operation (efficiency and productivity), in the form of dashboards convenient for review of high-level key indicators.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Plan, develop and implement strategy for operational management and development so as to meet agreed organizational performance plans within agreed budgets and timescales. Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of operational management and development.
• Manage and oversee financial, accounting and business planning activities: strategy, targets, planning, budgets, monitoring, controls, management and reporting, including management and development of policies, systems, processes and personnel involved.
• Responsible for the corporate governance: formulate governance structure, specify rules and regulations for decision making, manage and control distribution of rights, roles and responsibilities.
• Manage and oversee the Human Resource function: planning, developing and implementing strategy for HR management and development
• Manage and oversee Information Technology system: responsible for the technological direction of the company, proposes budgets for software and hardware, purchases and upgrades of equipment, supervises IT service provider and IT employee, IT-related projects.
• Manage and oversee logistics: supply chain policy, planning, optimization, inventory and order management and control, monitoring servicing levels. Import/export administration, storages, and insurances.
• Manage and oversee procurement: procurement process, purchasing policy and control. Corporate level negotiations (office, warehouse, insurances, etc.).
• Oversee legal activities: supplier contracts, client contracts, partnership agreements (Joint-Ventures), leases, and other legal documents.
• Oversee Public Affairs: approvals and accreditations from regulatory bodies, government relations.
AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Strong leadership, collaboration and communication, problem solving, change management, negotiation, analytic and strategic thinking. Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior executives. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view. Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
• Qualified Chartered Accountant with approx. 10 years PQE
• UAE experience essential
• Experience in dealing with Supply Chain (freezone Warehouse), and with HR.
• Experience working with ERP systems (Ideally SAP Business One)
• UAE VAT experience.
• Experience in the FMCG industry in a well known MNC
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.