Job description / Role
Founded in Zurich in 1999, Swisslinx is a privately held recruitment consultancy. Our consultants operate regionally in the European, Middle Eastern and South East Asian markets, thanks to our regional offices in Zurich, Dubai, Singapore and Warsaw. With a team of 60 recruitment experts focusing mainly on finance, technology and executive sourcing, Swisslinx takes a professional and ethical stance on our client and candidate’s expectations.
To support our continued growth in the Middle East, we are seeking driven and motivated professionals interested in pursuing a career in recruitment and sales.
In joining as a Consultant in our firm, you will contribute to the company’s successful expansion in the Middle Eastern market achieved through:
• Active business development via local connections and existing network
• Identification of business opportunities and positioning of Swisslinx as a key supplier of recruitment services to new clients in the region
• Completion of the full recruitment lifecycle on both client & candidate sides
• Pitching our services to clients and ensuring faultless service delivery
Your skills and experience:
In addition to the blueprint professional attitude, strong ethics and solid portion of humor we find in our colleagues, we expect the successful candidate for this role to bring the following:
• Sales drive, eager to learn and progress
• Hardworking, driven and motivated to achieve and surpass your targets
• Responsibility and accountability for your work
• Outstanding communication skills in English. Arabic is considered a great asset
On what we offer:
• Competitive base salary and attractive commission scheme
• Professional growth and career progression
• Positive, dynamic and fun working environment
• Comprehensive training and coaching
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.