Job description / Role
Damac's Finance Shared Services team is expanding and we are hiring a finance transformation Analyst for the team
- Transformation Initiatives Implementation Support
- Manage Change including Coaching
- Stakeholder Management & Sign off
- Training Material Preparation & Delivery
- Improvement Areas Discovery Sessions Management
- Escalations & Issue Resolutions affecting Finance Processes
- Stabilization of Finance Shared Services rollout
- Minimum 5 years of Finance process excellence experience
- Degree in finance or Equivalent
- Good Communication Skills with the ability to speak with senior stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
About the Company
For over a decade, the rich and diverse real estate portfolio of DAMAC Properties has been at the forefront of the Middle East's luxury real estate market. With an enduring passion for design and quality, the company has built a reputation for creating some of the most iconic and desirable properties in the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Oman and Lebanon.
Established in 2002, DAMAC Properties has completed over 21,700+ homes and currently has a development portfolio of over 44,000 units at various stages of planning and progress. DAMAC Properties' hospitality portfolio will extend to reach around 13,000 units of hotel rooms, serviced hotel apartments and serviced villas. As of 30th June 2018.
As a leading player in the market, DAMAC Properties has joined forces with some of the most recognisable fashion and lifestyle brands in the world to bring new and exciting living concepts to the market. Projects include a Tiger Woods designed golf course which will be managed by The Trump Organisation, luxury apartments with interiors by Italian fashion-house Versace, luxury apartments and villas with interiors by Fendi, uniquely conceptualised Paramount Hotels and Resorts to bring serviced living at it most opulent and Bugatti-styled villas providing the true expression of luxury living.