Job description / Role
We are market-leading boutique legal, fiduciary, corporate services, auditing, and accounting outsource service company, with offices in the U.A.E. Our group consists of both established operations and start-up entities. We work in a fast moving, customer focused environment. We strive to provide a fulfilling, rewarding, and fun work atmosphere.
• M/HQ operates within a professional regulated environment.
• Consequently, in performing your role, you are required to follow M/HQ’s operational procedures without exception enabling the business to demonstrate that it meets its legal and regulatory obligations at all times.
• Values We strive for excellence in everything we do
• We are accountable for all our tasks.
• We take responsibility for problems and will always strive to proactively find solutions to issues faced by our clients and colleagues
• Teamwork is the key to our success.
• Whatever the strength of one individual, we will accomplish more together
• We encourage innovation at all times, constantly seeking new, smarter and more efficient ways to carry out our business and serve our clients
• We respect the world in which we operate and we show respect for those we work with at all times and Life is not only about work. We work hard but celebrate even harder.
• In addition to our regulatory and legal obligations, M/HQ is committed to building and maintaining a culture that underpins everything we do as a business through our values and we expect employees to abide by these at all times.
• Perform bank and cash reconciliation, clearing reconciling items, and assisting with process changes to reduce reconciliation issues
• Process journal entries and gather supporting documentation for all entities.
• Analyze and reconcile accounts related to all assigned entities on a monthly basis.
• Analyze account activity to identify corrections and reclassify based on the nature of the account.
• Assist in preparation of monthly trial balance reports, income statements, balance sheets and cash flow forecast reports.
• Improve, execute, and effectively communicate significant analyses that identify meaningful trends and opportunities across the business
• Preparation of accounts for yearly audit and assist auditors
• Analyze and report on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to management.
• Advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy
• Have a strong understanding of VAT rules and application of those rules on transactions
• Suggest improvements to senior management on internal people, process, and technology supported by bench-marking research and analytics. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
AED 8,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Experience & Qualifications
• 3-5 years UAE experience with corporate services provider /legal service
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• CPA/ACCA/CMA would be added advantage
• Must have excellent Excel skills
• Confident and presentable
• Culturally aware and sensitive to clients and colleagues
• Flexibility to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Experience working with people of different backgrounds and a high level of cultural competency
• The ability to juggle and track multiple tasks and responsibilities
• Demonstrated commitment to the success of co-workers and to the organizational mission
About the Company
Re/think is a boutique accounting, regulatory and compliance, VAT advisory, audit, HR consultancy, recruitment and business advisory firm. We specialize in assisting SME clients with cost-effective, high quality services and solutions. We create value by investing in highly qualified and motivated people and working closely with leading industry partners to provide our clients a one stop shop for all of their business support.
This support ranges from our core services to CFO and board level advisory for the sectors and markets we serve. Our ability to add value reaches across business size, as our offering can be adopted to start ups through to large complex firms.
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
Accounts & Finance Executive
A Leading Company In The UAE
National Power Construction Corporation Limited
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE