Job description / Role
Our client, a leading financial services business here in the region is looking for qualified finance professionals to join their financial control team. The successful candidate should have a solid financial control and accounting background and exceptional communication skills.
Job Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Support the Head of Financial Control in ensuring a tight financial control environment.
- Continuous monitoring and improvement of accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure appropriate controls and procedures are in place.
- Helping coordinate internal and external audit activities across the group.
- Helping in the preparation of various financial and non-financial reports.
- Ensure accurate accounting procedures are in place.
Candidates must posses the following key skills, qualifications and experience:
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Banking industry experience is essential
- Candidates should posses a professional accounting qualification such as CA, ACCA, CPA
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidates do NOT need to be based in the region
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall Associates Ltd is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals throughout Financial Services and Commerce & Industry.
Headquartered in the City of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester and Edinburgh) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Sr. Financial Analyst
Abu Dhabi Ports
Financial Reporting Analyst
Sr. Financial Analyst / Finance Manager
Manpower Middle East
National Marine Dredging Company