Job description / Role
· Evaluate and assess potential investment opportunities across various lines.
· Conduct valuation of potential targets using DCF or similar models and lead Merger & Acquisitions process
· Prepare and monitor financial forecasts detailing company-specific models used for decision making purposes.
· Track and monitor company performance through relevant dashboards, KPIs and scorecards
· Propose relevant performance indicators along with targets for the various business functions
· Conduct business analytics using advanced quantitative techniques.
· Strong interpersonal and communications skills
· Highly analytical skills are very essential for this position
· Advanced skills in use of spreadsheets and Business Intelligence software packages
· Attention to details is a must
· Must be able to work effectively in a multicultural environment
· High level of integrity and dependability, with diligent work ethic
· A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability and good judgment.
· Mastery level knowledge of valuation methods such as DCF
· Big picture view and understanding of business value drivers
· Ability to understand market trends and their impact on business lines and forecasts
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or relevant field
· CFA or CMA are desirable
· MBA would be a plus
· 5-10 years of overall experience with progressive responsibilities
· 3-4 years of direct experience as a financial or business analyst
· Prior experience working with a reputable consultancy, investment firm, or family office with related investment analysis / asset management experience is required
· Direct experience in Merger & Acquisitions
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
|Abu Dhabi||22 Mar|
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
National Power Construction Corporation Limited
Regional Finance Controller
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE