Job description / Role
• Model & provide previous, current & forecasted financial information to assist & enable Brand/ Division, Operations & Support Function Management to review performance & build business plans that optimise trading patterns.
• Review budget against actual trading performance every period.
• Prepare monthly Financial Review packs, provide analyses
• Ensure timely & accurate production of standard & customized financial reports for the Business.
• Undertake focused analysis on performance related to brand, store & country profitability & ongoing costs reviews.
• Experience in leading a team of financial analysts.
• CPA/ CA/ CMA certification or MBA
• Ability to create and generate spreadsheets & reports and provide meaningful commentaries
• Excellent analytical & communication skills, ability to explain financial concepts to non- financial team members
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
• University Qualifications: Finance and Accounting
• Nature and length of previous experience: 3 years
• Specialist knowledge: Oracle, Hyperion and MS Office
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Excellent Communication Skills
• UAE national with Family Book
• Gender Preference: Any
• Nationality Preference: UAE National
• Language Fluency: Arabic and English
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
Resource Right is a specialist recruitment company with more than 40 years of combined global outsourcing and executive search experience based in both Dubai (UAE) and London (UK).
Originally founded on our capabilities within the IT & Cyber Security sectors, Resource Right is now fully operational across multiple industries including Energy, Engineering and Operations (HR, Procurement and Finance), providing short to long term contract and permanent staffing solutions. In addition to our industry specialism, we have built a strong reputation in Emiratisation and other GCC Nationalisation programs, helping our clients achieve their goals and objectives in hiring local talent.
Our aim is to work alongside our clients not as suppliers but as partners and to truly understand their company environment and hiring needs, whether they are looking to attract the best talent for a C-Level Executive opening or looking to outsource a team for a specific project.
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||22 Mar|
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE