Job description / Role
• Analyze financial transactions to determine accuracy, completeness and compliance to established policies and procedures and generally accepted accounting standards.
• Review operations to ensure identification & mitigation of all risks identified.
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts.
• Analyze Budget variations and report significant issues to the top management.
• Manage and comply with local reporting requirements and tax filings.
• Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction.
• Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the entity.
• 7-10 years’ experience in the same role
• Knowledge in Oracle Financials
• DOF background experience as well as ADERP
• Worked in the Abu Dhabi government entities
• Strategic Planning
• Budgeting & Forecasting.
• Performance Measurement.
• Cash Flow Management.
• Management Accounting.
• Financial Reporting and analysis.
• Cost Accounting.
• Government Accounting.
• Internal Controls.
• Policies & Procedures.
• Risk Management.
About the Company
WE ARE A UAE LEADING HR CONSULTANCY
We offer a full range of HR services regardless of the organization headcount or location in the UAE&GCC. We understand how your organization thrives or flounders on the quality of your people. We are experts in creating award-winning organizational cultures. We have successfully tackled some of the most serious organizational issues imaginable to help companies grow and deliver their business plans.