Job description / Role
Based in Dubai, the ideal candidate would ideally be trained in the Big 4, with a strong commercial mindset - able to see the bigger financial picture. You will be providing advice and support on the current portfolio, proposing financial opportunities whilst delivering rigorous financial analysis to identify trends and support optimal strategic decision-making. There is also an opportunity to support investment opportunities, including financial due diligence, execution, and post-transaction integration.
* Annual budget of the company, as well as monthly review and variance analysis
* Review of monthly management accounts and annual statutory accounts
* Monitor and control financial performance including rigorous cost control
* Support the CFO on all audit related initiatives and projects
* Lead the VAT implementation, strategy, and administration
* Provide financial support and advice on the current portfolio, proposing financial opportunities to improve profitability
* Delivery of best-in-class, rigorous financial analysis and financial management information to support optimal strategic decision-making within the business
* Highlight trends, predict opportunities and identify risks
* Support on investment opportunities as required (including due diligence through to closing of the deal and post-transaction integration)
* Other duties include supporting the CFO on corporate governance and risk management initiatives
* First Class academic profile with a recognized accounting qualification
* 4-5 years of experience, ideally in a Big 4 audit firm, a real estate investment trust, or real estate private equity
* Ability to see the big picture in finance, legal and tax
* Excellent IFRS technical knowledge and analytical skills
* Highly organized with acute attention to detail
* Highly motivated individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Genuinely motivated by working within an entrepreneurial, fast-moving environment with global aspirations
* Expert Microsoft Excel (financial modeling), PowerPoint skills
* Knowledge of Yardi Financial Systems or equivalent
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.