Job description / Role
The Academic Programs for the Military Colleges are currently inviting applications for part time faculty appointments Financial Management for Academic Year 2019-20. Appointments at all levels (Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor) are available and will be decided based on qualifications and relevant experience.
Faculty members report to the Director of the Academic Programs for the Military Colleges, and participate in the growth and development of the University. Faculty members will be engaged in teaching in the Postgraduate programs & Undergraduate program, involved in research activities, and committed to university service.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- An earned doctorate from an accredited institute in a discipline within specialization.
- Fluent in Arabic
- A record of outstanding achievement in higher education and scholarship.
- Successful university teaching experience, relevant to the academic rank.
- Strong research record or potential for publications and research.
- Experience in working with people from different ethnic backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills, a commitment to the importance of scholarship and diversity, a spirit of entrepreneurship and an understanding of the role of the university in economic development.
- Familiarity with the new teaching media, visual communication and the need to equip students with the varied skills they must have to succeed in an ever-changing media environment.
About the Company
Abu Dhabi University is the largest private university in the UAE and is committed to becoming the institution of choice for students across all Emirates and more widely in the region.
With four Colleges offering over 40 undergraduate and postgraduate programs, campuses in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai and Al Dhafra Region, and multiple affiliations with globally renowned institutions, a UAE-wide, truly international quality education is guaranteed for all of our students.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Finance and Accounting Lecturer
Senior Accountant - Treasury
Green Gulf Careers
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||15 Apr|