Financial Modelling Specialist
Job description / Role
This is a unique opportunity for a talented individual to join a fast growing Utilities company and work directly with senior leadership.
Formulation of Group Strategic Business plan model and maintain and update the financial business plan model. Work with cross-functional teams i.e., commercial, operations and other finance functions to develop model assumptions. Propose and work on periodic improvements to the business plan.
* Work with other internal stakeholders and identify KPIs and key assumptions for the business plan
* Work with commercial, growth and operations teams to understand project pipeline and renewals to build the business plan
* Work in close collaboration with commercial team to leverage current market research to build 7 years Growth Business Plan
* Define drivers that should be in the model to build-out the key line-items in the forecasts
* Define "Specifications" to ensure BP is robust and relevant output can be delivered
* Prepare all supporting data to support BP assumptions and share with other finance teams, as required
* Highlight key output need and ensure accuracy
* Update model on Quarterly basis with actual data. Work on automating BP quarterly update - automation
* Assess impact on forecast, if needed
* Highlight major risk of variance with initial BP
* Review BP assumptions and highlight weaknesses to be addressed
* Propose improvement on current Business Plan to ensure the proper level of granularity is provided to external stakeholders
* Review how financing, organic and inorganic pipelines are built
Salary and Benefits
30,000 - 35,000 AED per month plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
* BS in Finance or Accounting
* Certification in finance required
* Certification in modelling is a plus
* Strong analytical skills
* Experience in building and maintaining financial models with a high level of granularity
* Advanced financial modelling experience
* Experience in database modelling
* The ideal candidate will be expert at excel, proficient in VBA and a proven ability to work well with different teams.
* He/she will be highly organised, plan and be comfortable delivering complex projects to tight deadlines. Passionate about detail, digging into information received and taking accountability for the accuracy and quality of models across the board, i.e. including those not operated by him/herself.
* Investment/financial experience and an interest in waste management or infrastructure sector is an advantage but not a must
* Experience in project finance modelling is a plus
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
Manpower Middle East
Senior Financial Analyst