Job description / Role
• Working in a matrixed organization, reporting directly to Vice President, GCC and NALP Finance, and working closely with BPO and BD team, Financial Analyst supports the clients facing organization to provide financial business support.
• Responsibility areas cover all the aspects of financial planning, analysis and reporting, driving and maintaining high standard of financial discipline, business decision support and accountability within the designated market.
The role will constantly enhance existing processes and procedures as well as propose new ones.
S/he will work closely with the Vice President Finance; Finance Business Partners and BPO to lead the development and delivery of the Budget, Forecast and Multi-Year Growth Plans driving efficiencies, monitoring resources utilization, supporting resources allocations and proposing the right costing model as well as cross charging mechanism
The business requires in-depth revenue and volume analysis that includes:
• Volume trend and product mix analysis (International vs. Domestic)
• Production of key business drivers (e.g. volumes, transactions, etc.) to be used in strategic planning, annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting
• Proactive identification of development areas in designated markets; financial support of market development strategy
• Support in pricing and interchange related discussion concerning the covered markets, to include the impacts of both pricing and interchanges on client profitability
• Management of ad hoc/monthly/quarterly/yearly analysis of Market and Client trends to be used by the all supported departments and the GCM’s
Incentive and Contracts
• Responsible for deal modelling for clients in the covered markets and ensure it meets business needs and internal governance and compliance requirements (includes preparing the deal approval documents)
• Review incentive deal proposals with geo/functional teams and provide feedback where appropriate to optimize risk-adjusted returns. Provide recommendation to senior leadership team on their financial viability and execution risks.
• Detailed deal tracking for all executed deals in the covered markets, providing management with real time analysis on deals performance.
• Provides financial analysis for forecasting contra-revenues. Review and provide challenge to sales teams to obtain realistic projections for existing deals and new deals.
• Deal reforecasting on a monthly/quarterly basis and budget process
• Collaborate with other internal stakeholders (Legal, Client Contract Management, Controlling, etc) to ensure that the GCC & RoGCC client incentive contracts are executed in an efficient manner, properly accounted and meets internal governance and compliance requirements.
• Proactive management of cross-functional & geography expense planning. Financial leadership in forecast and budget process for the markets; Tracking and monthly performance, understanding of variances.
• Advisory and guidance to cost center managers so they are informed of their approved budgets & forecasts and their commitment to budget/forecast on a continuous basis. To build and maintain relationships with cost center managers to ensure they are aware of budget forecasts timelines and data requirements
• Participation in continuous improvement activities to exceed customer expectations and promote a professional finance organization.
Reporting Relationships & Interactions
• Based in the Dubai office, reports to Vice President & CFO, GCC and NALP
• Key interfaces with senior members of sales, global client incentives and senior leadership teams to review incentive deal proposals – provide feedback and alternatives to deal terms and structure to optimize risk-adjusted returns
• The incumbent has to work with various stakeholders from Sales, Product, Marketing and Finance, to establish an efficient process that can meet business needs as well as satisfy governance and compliance requirements
• This individual is expected to interact effectively with all levels of internal management and staff
• Strong interpersonal skills will be required to address on-going needs of a complex, matrix reporting structure, and multinational organization
• Multicultural sensitivity and interpersonal relationship management skills are essential including the ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, engineering, accounting, mathematics, economics, or related quantitative field
• Excellent business acumen
• At least 5 years of relevant financial analysis work experience
• Ability to cultivate effective relationships and communicate effectively with executive management
• Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills; able to resolve tough business problems with well-structured analyses
• Expert skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint. Hyperion and TM1 experience is an advantage
• Proven expertise in modelling techniques and managing large data sets
• Must be detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality of output
• Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues
• Ability to work effectively with a diverse team and produce time sensitive deliverables
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
TGC Middle East
Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial/Investment Analyst
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Feb|